The perfect holiday destination for families, cycling enthusiasts, adrenalin junkies, hikers, taking time to relax, shoppers and diners.Mad on Bright is only 800 meters from the main street of Bright (about a 10 minute walk).
A popular destination, the Alpine Region always has so much to see and do.
See & Do
- Hiking or bushwalking along one of the many walking tracks in the area.
- Cycling along the Bike track, mountain biking in the hills or taking in a long road ride to discover more of the mountains and valleys.
- Visit one of the small towns surrounding including Harrietville, Porepunkah, Wandiligong and Mount Beauty.
- Skiing at Mt. Buffalo, Falls Creek or Mt. Hotham in the winter.
- Relax by the river or try a spot of fishing
- Hang-gliding or Paragliding for the adventurous
- Fantastic shopping, cafe’s and restaurants
Activities & Events
Bright Autumn Festival, Bright Spring Festival, Bright monthly markets, Bright Rod Run, Brighter Days Festival, Alpine Audax and much more…
To see what’s on in the area for your next holiday check out visitbright.com.au
MAD ON BRIGHT
97 Delany Avenue
Bright, Victoria, 3741
0427 551 457